Sunday, May 17, 2009

What to do?



Ever think about what little thing you can do to make things better in the world. I've come to believe that the money that I earn is only used to pay my current and future bills and to pay taxes. I'd like to think that there is more value to my earnings. I know that I can't change the entire world; but I have found one thing that makes me feel like I'm doing some small part. It's my way of putting a true value on some of the money that I earn. It's not connected to a religion .or a political group. I'm just helping out some great kids living in a monastery in Dehradun India. I'm helping them stay in good health, get a good education and be happy just know that somebody outside of the monastery ever knows that they exist and cares about them.

Pictured above are my sponsored friends

Sesum Namgyal, Konchok Yeshi, Konchok Prakase, Penpa Tsering and Konchok Rapten.

In future posts, I'll tell you more about them.

Oh Well, that's all for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment